Following the imposition of a second round of tariffs on Chinese goods and China’s concomitant imposition of retaliatory tariffs, we are – by nearly any reasonable definition of a trade war – in the heart of one at this time. There is good reason to be concerned for even more dramatic escalation. In this quarter’s Outlook, we analyze the near term implications of reduced trading links between the U.S. and China and detail FIS Group’s positioning given our understanding of this backdrop.
- Stocks Are Better Near Term Forecasters Of A U.S. Recession Than Bonds – But Rising Oil Prices Could Reverse That
- Global Equity Performance Leadership Will Be Driven By Non-US Markets
- Q3 Market Outlook: A Late 2019 Performance Pivot to Non-US Markets?
- MARKET OUTLOOK Q2 2019 – Late Cycle Rally on Borrowed Time
- 2019 Outlook for Frontier Markets